Growing roses successfully in Zone 5 is possible when you learn how to work with the local environment. Becky Siskowski from Little Seed Flower Farm grows over 500 roses bushes on her farm in Johnstown, CO. In this course she will guide you through the tricks of the trade so you can enjoy the beauty of roses in our cold climate.
What you'll get:
- Learn the different types of roses and how to select the right rose for your location.
- Learn how to properly plant a rose.
- Learn how to prune, water, harvest, and fertilize roses.
- Learn about pests and diseases.
- Learn how to winterize roses.
All information is based on growing roses in Zone 5b with high elevation. The course is a series of videos and can be watched at anytime. This is a beginner level course.