Growing roses successfully is possible when you learn how to work with the local environment. Becky Siskowski from Little Seed Flower Farm grows over 500 roses bushes on her farm in Johnstown, CO. In this course she will guide you through the tricks of the trade so you can enjoy the beauty of roses in any climate.
What you'll get:
- Learn the different types of roses so you select the right rose for your location and use.
- Learn how to properly plant a rose so it can live its longest life.
- Learn how to prune, water, harvest, and fertilize roses so they bloom all season.
- Learn about pests and diseases so you can get ahead of them.
- Learn how to winterize roses so they can handle harsh colds.
The course is a series of videos and can be watched at anytime. This is a beginner level course.